My Last night out with Andrea
Please excuse my eyes it was the makeup, by the way thanks Maya!!!

Well Saturday night was my last night out with Andrea for awhile since she is moving to England on Sunday. I have known Andrea my whole life & we have always had our ups & downs, but we are so lucky to be in each others lives now. Andrea is truly one of my best friends & I am excited for her to start her new life in London, but I am sad that she is leaving. We don't see each other that often but when we do we have a blast. I am going to miss you girl & I love you very much.

Well Saturday night was my last night out with Andrea for awhile since she is moving to England on Sunday. I have known Andrea my whole life & we have always had our ups & downs, but we are so lucky to be in each others lives now. Andrea is truly one of my best friends & I am excited for her to start her new life in London, but I am sad that she is leaving. We don't see each other that often but when we do we have a blast. I am going to miss you girl & I love you very much.
4 Comments:
I had SUCH a good time - and your makeup really did look good, it is not a great picture of me at all! I am going to miss you, and remember, save for London, I want you guys to come visit!!!
You always take good pictures, so I don't know what you are talking about. I have already saved $.50, just a little bit more & we are there. I hope you are still there though!!!!
At least you put a photo of you guys on your Blog before Andrea split her left eye open on the car door.
I find it hard to believe your Dad is dismayed at Logan dressing a little out of the ordinary. Boy, do I have stories.
It was great seeing you Saturday at the house. Good luck on business. Grover
I forgot to say that I did like my eye makeup. I was talking about the way my eyes were drooping. I thought I could blame it on the makeup, but I think that it was the Miller Lite that did it:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home