These Boots are Made for Walking
Holding on for dear life!!!!


It has been awhile since I've posted so I thought, what better way to come back. Logan loves to put on my boots, much to Eric & my Dad's dismay. The other day I finally got some pictures of him. If you could see him walk around in these things you would laugh your head off. He looks like he is drunk. He is walking into walls & falling like crazy. Here are a couple pictures for your enjoyment. Please excuse the mess, I was folding my never ending pile of clothes.
I've fallen & I can't up with these boots on.

Making his way around.

You know I have include my princess, eating a train

1 Comments:
I think he looks very stylish.Reminds me of your Dad as a member of the Village People.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home