Happy Father's Day


So this is a little late, but better late than never. I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to all of the Fathers out there, but especially to the two best Fathers I know, my Dad & Eric. First Dad, I know that I wouldn't be the person today if not for you. You have shown me unconditional love my whole life & I will be forever grateful to have you as my Father. To this day I talk to my Dad at least once a day & we have the most special Father Daughter relationship. My kids are so lucky to have a Grandfather like you in their lives. I adore you Dad, Happy Father's Day. And now for the other wonderful Father in my life, my husband Eric. Our kids don't even know yet how lucky they are to have a Father like you. I see the way you are with Logan & Ellie & they completely adore you, which makes me love you even more. I am the luckiest person on earth to have you as the Father of our children & I will love you forever. Happy Father's to the two most wonderful Fathers I know, we love you!
1 Comments:
I agree - we are both lucky!
xoxo
Andrea
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home