Jumping Party
Today I took Logan and Ellie to a Jumping Party place that is literally 2 minutes from our house. This place is so cool. For only 5 bucks Logan got to run around like a chicken with his head cut off playing on all the inflatable toys. He was a little timid at first, but boy did he come out of that shell. He was probably one of the youngest there, but he didn't act like it. He was jumping and climbing with the big boys. For any of you who don't know what this place is, here is a description. ( I know that if Andrea or anyone who was at her 30th B-Day party are reading, you already know:) It has about 6 enourmous inflatable toys in a big building, where kids 8 and younger can let off some steam. Man, some people are geniuses. Well enough explanation, I'll now let the pictures do the talking.






3 Comments:
Miss you guys
Dad
Rach,
Hope the baskets are selling-had a nice talk with your Mom yesterday-let us know what happens with Raleigh. Love, Grover
This place looks like my dream, moonbounces everywhere! I miss you too, I can't wait till August and we can go out again :) xoxo to all!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home