Thursday, June 15, 2006

Laundry Day




I don't know how many of you know this about me, but I HATE doing laundry. I will have baskets & baskets of clean clothes laying around forever before I fold them. Eric just loves this about me. Well, we are going to Jacksonville tomorrow so I have to do laundry. This is the only way that I can enjoy doing laundry. What I do is take the basket to my room & fold the clothes. Then I pick up a hitchhiker to take with me back to get another load, & bring that load back to my room. And so on and so on. Here is a picture of my hitchhiker.

1 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

Can you loan Ellie to me for a while? She would make my laundry so much more pleasant too :)

xoxo to the whole family

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home