My Little Ellie Belly's 1st Birthday Party!
On Saturday we had Ellie's 1st birthday party. What a fun party! There were more adults than kids, but a great time was had by all. The party got started at around 4 & almost everyone invited came. My parents came in from Jacksonville, our neighbors, friends of Eric & their son, our friends from Jacksonville who live in Atlanta now, Kevin & Shelley, Eric's cousin David, & Grover & Cathy, who just came back from Italy the day before. We were so lucky to have everyone come to celebrate my little girl's first birthday. I must say that she looked too cute in her shirt from her Godmother, Andrea, & leggings courtesy of her Ga Ga, Vilma. We all had hamburgers & hot dogs, then it was time for cake. Ellie didn't know what to think of her cake at first. She was putting her fingers in it & not tasting it. I then stuck my finger in it to let her lick it, & see how yummy it was. Logan then followed suit & stuck his finger in the cake & let Ellie lick it. It was pretty cute. Once Ellie tasted the yumminess if that little cake she went to town. A lot of you know how Ellie can eat, so this cake was in big trouble. We actually had to take the cake away from her for fear of lots of sickness later on. She was not very happy about that, but the crying didn't last forever.
After the cake came the presents. Ellie got so many wonderful things, Logan did too:) I think he thought that all of the presents were for him, poor Ellie, she will never have anything that is just hers. Ellie did love all of the ribbons that came with the presents & Logan did let her enjoy those. Thank you everyone for your thoughtful gifts, Ellie & Logan will definitely enjoy them all!
After such a big day my little girl was tired, so she went to sleep like the angel she is. My girl is one now & won't be a baby very much longer, but to watch her have her 1st birthday was such a joy. I love you little princess.
Now here is a overload of birthday pictures.
After the cake came the presents. Ellie got so many wonderful things, Logan did too:) I think he thought that all of the presents were for him, poor Ellie, she will never have anything that is just hers. Ellie did love all of the ribbons that came with the presents & Logan did let her enjoy those. Thank you everyone for your thoughtful gifts, Ellie & Logan will definitely enjoy them all!
After such a big day my little girl was tired, so she went to sleep like the angel she is. My girl is one now & won't be a baby very much longer, but to watch her have her 1st birthday was such a joy. I love you little princess.
Now here is a overload of birthday pictures.
2 Comments:
I am so sad I couldn't be there, but I am so glad you guys had a good time! Your kids, as always, are precious! I was there in spirit!
Love you all!
Andrea
We missed you too. Did I mention how much I loved her outfit:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home