Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'll just blame it on the Kids

Sorry about my lack of post as of late. Life is just kind of boring right now & I don't have that much to say. Well, we had a fabulous Thanksgiving. Greg & Terry came in town & I'll just say that those two are crazy. I actually made the whole Thanksgiving dinner myself, except for frying the turkey, but everything else was made by yours truly. Anyone that knows me, knows that I am not an adventurous or even good cook, but you can take both of those words out now. I made a homemade cheesecake, homemade puffed potatoes, ham, & stuffing, well the stuffing came out of the box, but 3 out of 4 ain't bad. Needless to say I was very proud of myself, & even more proud that no one got sick. It was a wonderful day of all of us being together, as soon as Eric got off work, BOO IBM!!!

This is just a little side story that I found mildly amusing. The Saturday after Thanksgiving I made a trip to the store in the Civic. When I got back to our house I saw something that wasn't there before. On the back of the Tahoe, one of our lovely guests wrote in the dirt on the car, I wish my wife was this dirty. I stared laughing, then I thought to myself what if I didn't see that. I could be driving around all week with that written on the car. Going through Logan's carpool line for all of the other mom's to see, at the grocery store where I know everyone, even on the interstate, where I probably don't know anyone, but they would still be laughing. So I got a nice wet paper towel & cleaned it off. What a bunch of knuckleheads. And to think this is where my precious little son is going to learn all of his pranks. God help us.

Still not pictures, I think my USB is broken. I am going to WalMart today to get my memory card put onto a disc, so pictures will be coming soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grover Thomas Jr. said...

Very funny story about the writing on your car Rach. And I have to tell you-if there are people reading your Blog that don't live in the south they are likely to say "What is she talking about-frying a turkey"?
See you soon.

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad it went well, I knew it would!

Can't wait to see you guys!

Miss you all
xoxo
Andrea

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home