What to do?
When you become a mom your hearing gets magnified times a trillion. So, today when I went upstairs to check my favorite sites I thought I was good. The kids were content & watching their cult favorite Backyardigans & all was well with the world. As I was sitting here I listened & things were too quiet. I yelled, "Are ya'll okay?" Logan answers, "Yeah Mommy I okay." Now, it's the "I okay" part that scared me. Where was the "we okay"? I then make my teeny tiny trek downstairs & what do I find, Logan & Ellie sitting on the dining room table ripping up my coupons & just staring at me like I was interrupting them. I stood there shocked & didn't know whether to get my camera, save my coupons, or gently place them on the floor:) I decided the latter. I could not believe those beasts got up on the table. Now, Logan I can understand, because he can move the chairs & climb on them to get up, but Ellie? See, what happened was, my sweet little prince pushed his big Pottery Barn anywhere chair up to the table, put a pillow on it for more height, & let my sweet little princess climb up. He must get his craftiness from his mother.
I guess it was sweet in a way, he helped his little sister. But now I am sitting here pissed off that I can't $0.25 of my crescent rolls for Thanksgiving dinner. Gotta love them.
The cords are still out of whack so no pictures yet, but I promise they will be here soon.
I guess it was sweet in a way, he helped his little sister. But now I am sitting here pissed off that I can't $0.25 of my crescent rolls for Thanksgiving dinner. Gotta love them.
The cords are still out of whack so no pictures yet, but I promise they will be here soon.
4 Comments:
Great Story! Have a super holiday!
Ha ha, they are sneaky!
Have a great Thanksgiving, can't wait to see you on the 16th!!!
xoxo
We will miss ya'll for Thanksgiving, but Chrismas is just around the corner..
Love, Mom
I laughed so hard.
Love, vilma
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home