What's Up Ya'll?
Well the Soos household has been busy like always. We have had a couple little drama type thingy's here & there. Logan caught the nastiest cold @ school, of course, & it has spread like wildfire. Ellie caught & when she did she then proceeded to cough in my face, oh the joys of motherhood. See, when kids get sick they can just lounge around with the snot coming out of their orifices, but when Mommy gets the nasty cold she has to go on about daily life as if nothing is going on. Life is so fair, right? A little side note, THANK YOU MOM FOR TAKING CARE OF ME & CHRIS, I LOVE YOU!!!
On to other things. Oh yeah, did I tell you that Ellie is a cannibal? That's right, she bit. See my precious little angel Ellie does not like to share things with her older brother. I think it's been manifesting in the short little year of her life of him taking everything away from her. Two days ago my little climber managed to climb onto the chair in our living room. I guess that she was so proud of her accomplishment that she didn't want to share, said chair. I don't think that Logan knew that, so when he got on the chair she bit him on his cheek. This was not a little love bite either. Logan started crying & when I looked it had almost broken the skin. He now has a nice little bruise on his face from where his baby sister bit him. I was a little mad at Ellie to say the least, but how do you discipline a 13 month old? I just told her that we do night bite & Logan then went to go smack her in the face, which I stopped. I think it hurt his feelings more than anything. So if they are fighting this tough already, boy do I have things to look forward to.
I would post some pictures, but we moved our computer & I can't figure out how Eric has the cords connected, or maybe I should say tangled. I guess there is a method to his madness.
On to other things. Oh yeah, did I tell you that Ellie is a cannibal? That's right, she bit. See my precious little angel Ellie does not like to share things with her older brother. I think it's been manifesting in the short little year of her life of him taking everything away from her. Two days ago my little climber managed to climb onto the chair in our living room. I guess that she was so proud of her accomplishment that she didn't want to share, said chair. I don't think that Logan knew that, so when he got on the chair she bit him on his cheek. This was not a little love bite either. Logan started crying & when I looked it had almost broken the skin. He now has a nice little bruise on his face from where his baby sister bit him. I was a little mad at Ellie to say the least, but how do you discipline a 13 month old? I just told her that we do night bite & Logan then went to go smack her in the face, which I stopped. I think it hurt his feelings more than anything. So if they are fighting this tough already, boy do I have things to look forward to.
I would post some pictures, but we moved our computer & I can't figure out how Eric has the cords connected, or maybe I should say tangled. I guess there is a method to his madness.
3 Comments:
Ha, the younger sister prevails!
I feel for Ellie! Oh, and you too Rach :)
Hope you are all feeling better
Miss you
xoxo
They have a long way to go before you can even put them in the same company of your Mother and Aunt Tina!!!!!!!
I must have lost my pc touch. I left a comment yesterday and now it is not there.
My comment to your post is that I am not surprised that Ellie is a cannibal. That girl can eat some food!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home