Thursday, December 14, 2006

COUNTDOWN

There are so many things going on right now it's not even funny. I love being busy, even though I pay for it @ 9:30 at night when I pass out on the couch. That my friends is called Rachel getting old syndrome. Let's start off with what's coming up first:

Andrea's Bachlorette Party: 3 days, OMG I am so excited for this.
Logan's 1st Christmas play: 5 days, my baby is getting so grown up.
Going to Jacksonville for X-Mas: 10 days
Speaking of X-Mas: 12 days, WOW, so close
New Years Eve Party @ Vilma's: 18 Days
ANDREA & LEE'S WEDDING: 31 Short little baby days
Logan's 3rd Birthday: 34 days, sniff sniff
And last but certainly not least, My 30th Birthday: 62 days:(

Of course I did this countdown for selfish reasons. I only have have 62 days left of my twenties. I don;t know why but this is really starting to get to me. Maybe because I always said I was done having kids by the time I'm 30, or 30 is just 10 years away from 40, or like Eric likes to tell me, I am halfway done with my life. Excuse me, but I plan to live a lot longer than 60 thank you very much. Anyway, just 2 months shy of my 30th B-Day, & believe you me I will be milking my twenties like no one's business, I dare anyone to ask me how old I am. Really, I will probably do cartwheels while shouting 29, bitches. Please excuse the bitches part I am really trying to hang on to my 20's profanity. In 62 days I will remove the word bitches from my vocab, bitches. Sorry.

I guess there is one upside to turning 30. I will be in my early 30's & not late 20's, & early is always better than late:)

7 Comments:

Blogger Grover Thomas Jr. said...

Gee, I didn't know Andrea's party was going to be three days long!

Given that I recall when you were born Rach, I must say thank you for depressing me!

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, 30 isn't so bad! I am glad you are finally joining my decade again :) I can't wait for the wedding and bachelorette party, and seeing you!

xoxo

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, 30 isn't so bad! I am glad you are finally joining my decade again :) I can't wait for the wedding and bachelorette party, and seeing you!

xoxo

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, 30 isn't so bad! I am glad you are finally joining my decade again :) I can't wait for the wedding and bachelorette party, and seeing you!

xoxo

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, 30 isn't so bad! I am glad you are finally joining my decade again :) I can't wait for the wedding and bachelorette party, and seeing you!

xoxo

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, look at all my comments and you must think I am THAT excited I have to post it 100 times! Sorry Rach :)

xoxo

8:22 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I saw all the comments & thought holy smokes I am really loved. I guess I am still loved a little bit. See you tonight!!!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home