I'm so Excited

Guess what? What might have a little ice, some sleet, & maybe snow here in good old Holly Springs tonight & tomorrow. I love this kind of weather, & growing up in Florida you never get this kind of excitement.
You know the coolest part of all? I have to go to traffic court @ 9am tomorrow morning. I greatly dislike the copper that gave me that ticket. Just because it took me 2 years to get a Georgia drivers license doesn't make a bad person, does it?
Oh well, instead of staying in my PJ's & hanging with the kids inside our cozy house, I have to go & cry to a judge so I don't have to pay a fine of $305, at 9am in the little ice, some sleet, & maybe snow weather.
2 Comments:
oh no! i hope either it is so bad you don't have to go to court or not bad at all! good luck!
xoxo
Tell them you have never seen snow or ice and you braved the storm just to tell your side of the story.
Leave out the part about Minnesota!
Grover
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home