Saturday, April 21, 2007

Special News Bulletin

I would like to not interrupt my awesome blogging with this special report.

Last night I was reading Ellie her favorite book, Eight Little Monkeys. After I read the first page I said to her, "Let's count the monkeys". I started off by saying one, & do you what Ellie did? She counted from 2 to 6, in order. I couldn't believe it. We went to the next page & she did it again, again, & again. This was no fluke. I think that she is a genius, no? She must get it from her mother:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Grover Thomas Jr. said...

Clearly a genius. I'm so glad she is feeling better. You had a scary bout with her.

11:03 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

i think she gets it from her godmother....

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home