How Did Your Morning Start?????
I will tell you how mine did. It started with Logan sneezing & getting snot on my pillow. I was very upset that I couldn't press snooze one more time.
Next, Ellie decided that she didn't want her melon that she was having for breakfast to be cut in half. She then proceeded to scream at the top of her lungs for 15 minutes. Lovely.
Then, Logan didn't want to go to school. It wasn't as bad as before, but whenever he gets upset about something it upsets me too.
Good things did happen though. Logan had a better day at school then yesterday. He got in the car this afternoon & said, "Mommy I listened."
I have never been happier:)
Next, Ellie decided that she didn't want her melon that she was having for breakfast to be cut in half. She then proceeded to scream at the top of her lungs for 15 minutes. Lovely.
Then, Logan didn't want to go to school. It wasn't as bad as before, but whenever he gets upset about something it upsets me too.
Good things did happen though. Logan had a better day at school then yesterday. He got in the car this afternoon & said, "Mommy I listened."
I have never been happier:)
2 Comments:
You guys all look great. Rachel looks like you have a full time job...Blogger and the mother of 3 kids..LOL
You never know when someone is talking about you. The three of us decided two nights ago that you looked fabulous at the shower last weekend.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home