Friday, January 18, 2008

If Killing your Computer was Legal, I'd do it

So my computer doesn't recognize my camera, or any camera for that matter. Eric was supposed to take a look about 5 months ago, but that hasn't happened. Now that he is in school I know it won't happen now.

I have to go to my neighbors house to download them on her computer & email them to myself. What a pain in the ass, but for you I will do it today:)

I have some absolutely precious pictures of the kids on Logan's B-day. I went to his school, where I brought cake, Chuckie Cheeses, can I say too much fun, opening presents, & FLIPPING SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! LOTS OF SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I love me some snow & we got about 2 inches at our house!!!

Guess what? It is supposed to snow again tonight & tomorrow. We are talking accumulation baby!!!

Pictures soon promise:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rach

Let's get the pic's loaded !
G-Dad

10:55 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

It is a little known fact that killing your computer gets less jail time jaywalking on a busy street! I'd go for it, but don't tell Eric I said so...

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home