Stories
First we start off with my Uncle Curtis. He called me the other day & had a huge bone to pick with me about what he bought on Christmas morning that delayed the present opening. I want to state for the whole Internet that Uncle Curtis also bought crescent rolls for our Christmas dinner. He also didn't want to go out, but we made him. Happy now U.C.
Third, Ellie is still mean to her Mommy. While I was cooking dinner she wanted me to put her princess dress on. I couldn't right then because if I did she would have salmonella all over said princess dress. Her feelings got hurt & she ran out of the kitchen to Logan. I then heard her tell Logan that Mommy hit her. Logan then came into the kitchen & proceeded to yell at me not to hit Ellie. I'm sorry Mom, but I have to say it, what a little shit:)
Fourth. My Dad gave me chocolate syrup & Captain Morgans for Christmas. That's it:)
Fifth, I just like the picture of me & Chris. The End
4 Comments:
Okay, so even though that was not a funny joke that Ellie was playing and it was not nice that she LIED about her mommy, it is so AWESOME that her big brother will protect her. Just wait until the boys come a knockin'. Logan to the rescue! You have nothing to worry about!
That's ok Rachel; you can say it..Been there, done that!
Love, Mom
I love the chocolate syrup, your dad really thought a lot about your gift this year huh? :) And the crescent rolls make all the difference in the world!
She already knows how to manipulate the boys. She's good.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home