Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME

So today is the day I inch up in my thirties. It is really weird how when I was younger & I would get so excited that my birthday was finally here. And now, just another day, Boo.

I have recived gifts though, & I will stay true to my bullets:

  • Jill surprised me with my favortie jeans ever when she got here on Friday. I love me some jeans.
  • The kids haven't whined yet at all today, a true birthday miracle.
  • My parents gave me some birenstocks for my jacked up tootsies.
  • I got to go out for a girls night with some great girls & had a blast, too much of a blast that I was hating life on Sunday.
  • Uncle Curtis read my mind & Target is a calling.
  • Aunt Tina hooked me up with a very stylish purse that holds the many things I need.
  • And last but certainly not least, I got myself a Godson, Finn, on Sunday. He is gorgeous & perfect & the best birthday present I have ever gotten. I can't wait to meet this little person who is already so loved.

What an awesome array of gifts, & it's only 8am so who knows what the day will hold:)

1 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

Happy birthday to my oldest and dearest friend, and most importantly, to the mother of my Goddaughter and the Godmother of my son. How crazy is that?

I wish we were there to celebrate with you, but next year we will be!

We miss you and love you lots!
Andrea, Lee and Finn

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home