Thursday, April 24, 2008

Quick

This is just a quick update to let you know we are all still alive. Sorry to be be quick, but I gotta take my little hunk of burning love to school.

Here is a picture to tide you over until I get my pics downloaded.
Should I be happy or offended that he cheated on me with a fish?

6 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

Wow, that is quite a fish!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I'm not the one who told you this.....but VANILLA ICE will be at Cowboys this Friday night. I'm not lying. Check out their website cowboysatlanta.com

That's what friends are for. :)

1:08 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

Rachel, you have to go. You have to. You and Eric. Date night. Vanilla Ice. Cowboys. GO!

6:36 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

You know what is so funny? I saw a sign saying Vanilla Ice Cowboys, right by Target yesterday.

I would give anything to go, but these dang kids need a watcher & I, sadly, don't have one:(

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry, but could you point which one is the fish !

Mr. Mike

4:42 PM  
Blogger Grover Thomas Jr. said...

Ooooh! If Eric kissed that fish I may never be able to hug him again.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home