Slacker, but I have a Good Excuse
Well, we are getting ready to go to J-Ville tomorrow, so that's my first excuse.
Second excuse is I have been sewing to produce this:
http://www.unbuttonedmaternity.com/ecom/fulldetails/1032/13
It is very exciting times right now. I do need a little break though, so J-Ville is in order:)
Be back soon with pics of my maniacs that stole my KitKat out of the refrigerator today, so not cool.
Second excuse is I have been sewing to produce this:
http://www.unbuttonedmaternity.com/ecom/fulldetails/1032/13
It is very exciting times right now. I do need a little break though, so J-Ville is in order:)
Be back soon with pics of my maniacs that stole my KitKat out of the refrigerator today, so not cool.
1 Comments:
We hope you had a great time in J-ville :) Can't wait to see you soon!!!
And congrats, that is awesome news!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home