The Sweetest Thing
My boy said the sweetest thing ever last night.
As I was putting him to bed & giving him kisses, I leaned down & gave him a hug. He looked up at me with those big brown eyes & said, "Mommy, your armpits are crusty."
Can't a girl just go one day without shaving the pits in the summer? Guess not, but if he really wanted feel something, "crusty" he should have felt my legs:)
As I was putting him to bed & giving him kisses, I leaned down & gave him a hug. He looked up at me with those big brown eyes & said, "Mommy, your armpits are crusty."
Can't a girl just go one day without shaving the pits in the summer? Guess not, but if he really wanted feel something, "crusty" he should have felt my legs:)
2 Comments:
I will never again Rachel feel bad about some of the things I disclose on my Blog.
Oh My GOSH! That is TOO funny! Well, you know what they say??? Out of the mouths of babes...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home