Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Joys

I had a bad day with the kids yesterday. They got on my nerves to no end, fighting, crying, & whining.

I went to bed last night thinking, today can only get better, right? No, it can't. This is what I woke up to, at 7:30 in the am I might add........

No, it's not an infectious disease, it's Sharpie. Maybe it will come off by the time they get to College. This is what they look like when they are normal.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the dark side to their angelic faces? They have that guilty look on their faces. They know mommy was not happy. I still love them...Gaga

8:24 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

Ha ha, they look so shamed, they knew they were being bad! But still? They are oh so cute :)

9:04 AM  
Blogger Grover Thomas Jr. said...

I can't believe Andrea laughed. The child who wasn't nice enough to use her face-she used the walls instead. In fact, you may have been helping for all I can remember.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Oh my, Rachel. This actually made me laugh out loud! I agree with Andrea, though, they are still so cute!!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home