My Godson Finn
I totally got to meet my Godson today. I can't even tell you how in love I am with this baby. He is the most precious thing & so happy. You know his parents are doing a great job.
Thank you Andrea & Lee for bringing this precious child into my life.
The way I look in this picture, you would think I am getting up at night with him. Sheesh:)

Oh, here is Eric too. Finn totally likes me more.
3 Comments:
Awwww! Too precious for words. Can't wait to meet the little guy.
Love Mom
What a nice looking baby. I bet his grandparents are very proud.
PS-you are a Newton at heart. You left something at the house-I think Cathy said it was your sunglasses.
Nope, it was the book I bought for my adorable goddaughter and her equally adorable brother!
Seriously, I hope Finn turns out as sweet, cute, smart and precocious as those two, because they are fabulous!
Miss you guys already!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home