Getting all Geared Up
Summer Vacay is almost over for us here in the good ole state of Georgia. Logan starts back in school on August 4th!!! He is going to a different school this year & man it is so for real. He goes Monday-Friday 8:30-3pm!!!! What am I going to do with 6.5 hours without my boy? I know, party it up with Ellie. Ellie is going to start gymnastics, or nastics as she likes to say, on Aug. 4th as well. She just goes one day a week, but we both can't wait.
She is very shy.
Giving Barbara "The Look".
My Fave picture.
Cool museum we went to.
It is so hard to get them both to look at the camera.
She is so cute I can't stand it.

Here are the very few pictures I took while out of town. The pool is where we spent most of our time, & the kids sure look like it. They are so tan & a little blonder. I love the summer look.
At Ga-Ga's pool with our friends.
She is very shy.
Giving Barbara "The Look".
My Fave picture.
Cool museum we went to.
It is so hard to get them both to look at the camera.
She is so cute I can't stand it.
My princess.
2 Comments:
They are so cute, and so blonde! I can't wait to see you all when we are back!
They just get cuter and cuter. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home