If you Think I'm a Crappy Blogger Now?
It is only going to get worse. I done got myself a J.O.B.
I have been looking for a couple of weeks now, & it has been kind of a want & need a job thing going on. I had an interview yesterday with a company that I could spit on it's so close to my house. The interview went really well & they said it was between 2 people & I was in the top 2, aw shucks. They called me back about 2 hours after the interview & offered me the job!!!!
I start on Monday & now both of my babies will be in school. Thank goodness they can go to the same place & I really love it there.
Today is my last day home with my baby girl & we are going to live it up. Can you say Target? I guess that's it for now, & I will defiantly let you know how my first day goes. It is so weird, I haven't worked at a place away from home in 4 years. May take some adjusting, but it is going to be exciting!!!
I have been looking for a couple of weeks now, & it has been kind of a want & need a job thing going on. I had an interview yesterday with a company that I could spit on it's so close to my house. The interview went really well & they said it was between 2 people & I was in the top 2, aw shucks. They called me back about 2 hours after the interview & offered me the job!!!!
I start on Monday & now both of my babies will be in school. Thank goodness they can go to the same place & I really love it there.
Today is my last day home with my baby girl & we are going to live it up. Can you say Target? I guess that's it for now, & I will defiantly let you know how my first day goes. It is so weird, I haven't worked at a place away from home in 4 years. May take some adjusting, but it is going to be exciting!!!
3 Comments:
Congratulations Rachel, good job!
Cograts, Rachel! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Cathy told me the day you wrote this about your job (I am always behind on reading and writing them).
That day I talked to your Mom-I told her that "Rachel asked me to look at her resumé and before I had a chance to do it, she had a job. Just knowing I was going to have input caused someone to hire her"!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home