Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Randomness

Let's just jump right in, shall we?

1. My uncle once: Had half of his pinky cut off at work.

2. Never in my life: will I have another child, 2 is plenty, Andrea.

3. When I was five: I moved from Minnesota to Jacksonville in my 2nd week of Kindergarten.

4. High school was: someplace I never went to, because I always skipped class..

5. I will never forget: my wedding day & my children's BIRTH days..

6. Once I met: no one famous

7. There’s this girl I know: who is moving back to Atlanta in 43 days!!!!

8. Once, at a bar: I sang Karaoke & everyone clapped

9. By noon, I’m usually: just starting on my morning chores.

10. Last night: watched the Olympics, go USA, & Transformers, my favorite movie.

11. If only I had: a bigger house

12. Next time I go to church: I will have to repent for not going in so long.

13. What worries me most: is something happening to anyone in my family

14. When I turn my head left I see: a sewing machine collecting dust.

15. When I turn my head right I see: fabric collecting dust

16. You know I’m lying when: I say my kids are perfect & well behaved all the time.

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: my bangs

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Gwyneth Paltrow in Shakespeare in Love.

19. By this time next year: Logan will be in Kindergarten!!

20. A better name for me would be: Awesome

21. I have a hard time understanding: why Eric always wants the house so clean All. The. Time.

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: study Meteorology

23. You know I like you if: You make me laugh really hard.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: myself, I won it right:)

25. Take my advice, never: go camping with toddlers

26. My ideal breakfast is: Vilma's Christmas morning breakfast, yummy!

27. A song I love but do not have is: Bleeding Love

28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: I have 2 hometowns, 1st New Orleans: go to Mardi Gras. 2nd Jacksonville: Go to a Jags game.

29. Why won’t people: move out of the left lane when I am behind them.

30. If you spend a night at my house: You might be really hot or cold, b/c I am stingy with my heating & air.

31. I’d stop my wedding for: John Mayer, I can't help it.

32. The world could do without: sickness

33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: I don't think I could lick the belly of a cockroach.

34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: If dirty blond kind of counts, my kids

35. Paper clips are more useful than: clips of paper.

36. If I do anything well it’s: cook, Ha Ha Ha

37. And by the way: I can't believe I did this within a week of getting tagged.

2 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

I have to agree with you on getting this finished so quickly, well done :)

Oh, and that sewing machine may have to come out in 44 days!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Grover Thomas Jr. said...

You are so funny Rach. 35 cracked me up and I agree with 20.

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home