Tuesday, June 02, 2009

What a way to come Back


Well hello. I am back from my sabbatical, & what better way to come back than to pimp out my daughter. If you have a sec can you vote for Ellie in the Parents Magazine contest I entered her in? Seriously how you refuse the suds & that gorgeous face:)

ETA: I just looked at the site & the votes don't count, they just choose on pure gorgeousness:) If she has a lot of stars though she can make it to the front of the page. You just click on the amount of stars you want to give her (which should be 5:)

http://www.parents.com/photos/photo-contests-1/cover-kid-1/831000038/

3 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

I just voted. Can we do it more than once?? Love this picture!! She is so darn cute!!

9:36 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

I think I just fell over when I saw you posted!

I voted for her! I tried to add some pics of Finn and it won't let me - boo!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Grover Thomas Jr. said...

I can't figure out how to vote! I went to the site-what should I do?

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home