Hello There!
I can't believe how long it's been since i posted an update. I really am a bad blogger of epic proportions. Things in the Soosical household have been good & super crazy. Logan is about to end his career as a Kindergartner & embark on his new career as a First Grader! He is getting so big. He can read small books now & is writing like crazy & he loves it. it is such a great feeling to see him grow like this. Ellie is still crazy. She is all girl, & defiantly lets us know it. The transition from 3 to 4 has been rough, but I am hoping that we are the tail end of her madness. She will be starting Pre-K after summer vacay, & it boggles my mind that she is going to be starting school. How did my babies get so big so fast??
My life has been crazy as well. I had to leave my job this week due to some unfortunate circumstances, but I am so glad that I am done. I am starting a new chapter in my life & who knows where it will take me. I am nervous, scared, & excited all at the same time. I guess that's about it.
Oh yeah, Eric is still around & kicking it. He is taking the summer off school & I am very happy about that. We are all looking forward to a great summer & you all can look forward to more blogs!!
My life has been crazy as well. I had to leave my job this week due to some unfortunate circumstances, but I am so glad that I am done. I am starting a new chapter in my life & who knows where it will take me. I am nervous, scared, & excited all at the same time. I guess that's about it.
Oh yeah, Eric is still around & kicking it. He is taking the summer off school & I am very happy about that. We are all looking forward to a great summer & you all can look forward to more blogs!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home