Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Fourth of July Everyone!!!!!

Just a fly by blog. I hope everyone has a wonderful & safe Holiday. We are going to friend of Eric's BBQ, so that should be fun. Onto other news, Houston we have a TOOTH!!!! Ellie has a little peg popping out of her mouth, I though she would never get teeth. She's just like Logan in this aspect, let's hope she's not the same in the hair department. Here is the only picture I could get of her, man she is difficult, she must get that from Eric.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I will leave myself a comment. I can't believe how much Ellie looks like Eric in this picture. I didn't even notice until I posted it. Maybe it's something she will grow out of?

10:33 AM  
Blogger Grover Thomas Jr. said...

Leaving yourself a comment? That is too funny Rach. This might be the cutest girl in the universe. That does not mean I think Eric is cute-I don't want him to get the wrong idea!

5:09 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

I agree - my goddaughter is the cutest little girl ever!!!!

xoxo

2:10 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

Some people on this side of the Atlantic would like to see more pictures of your kids on that side of the Atlantic please. Update mi amiga!

love andrea

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home