Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Little Girls are so Much Fun

When Eric & I found out that we were having a girl we were so excited, but I never knew how much fun it was actually going to be. While we were in Jacksonville one of my parents friends, Darlene, gave me some clothes that her Granddaughter had outgrown. One of the outfits she gave us is so flipping cute I can't stand it. I couldn't wait to get home & put it on Ellie. I got a pic of Ellie standing also. Last night she stood for Eric for about 1 minute, so I have a witness to my daughter's brilliance. So follows the picture of my precious little girl in her precious little outfit. Oh yeah, Ellie did great at her Drs. Appointment. She now weighs 18.3 pounds & is 27 inches long. She didn't have to get any shots this time, & we were all happy about that!!

4 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

Um, I would give anything to have an outfit like that right now...stupid heat! As usual Ellie takes the cake for being the cutest girl around!

xoxo
Andrea

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a little blonde hair coming out on the sides. She's getting old!!!

Love,
CB

1:26 PM  
Blogger Grover Thomas Jr. said...

I love the "model pose" where she is lying (or is it laying-I can never remember) on the carpet.

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell froze over. Mike had to tell me how to post a comment!

P.S. Love Ellie's new pose. Go baby girl!

Love, M

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home