Rachel = Slacker
I don't what's wrong with me, but I just have that lazy Summer feeling. Well, we had a great day yesterday. The park that is right next to our neighborhood had yet another little festival. When I say little I mean little. We went with our next door neighbors Melissa, Gerald & their daughter Mallory, who will be 2 in October. It was so flipping hot at 10 in the morning that I knew we were not going to stay long. But, they had a little train that went around the park, & of course Logan loved that. They also had some inflatable thing to jump on, he was in hog heaven. At around 12 noon we decided to leave & we had a cook out next door & stayed way too late just hanging out. It was a lot of fun. On to other news, I know that you all have seen Logan's Mohawk. Well, now he looks like he is going into the military. One day he is a punk rocker & the next day he is Patton. Eric went a little short with the clippers, but it will grow out. It probably feels good on Logan in the Summer heat. You know I have pictures, so here they are. 







1 Comments:
I think He looks great.Of course Ellie's the big show off. Sticking out her leg like that . Just loves to show off those long slender beautiful gams.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home