Bad Rachel
Sorry about not blogging lately, just keeping busy. Well, we have a couple new developments in the Soos household. Ellie has taken her first step!!! It has only been one step at a time, but it is a step. She does a few steps, one at a time, a day. It is so funny because she will only move her left leg. It's like she is scared to move that right one, what a chicken. Just kidding about the chicken part. She also is getting her second tooth. It is crazy that she is ten months old & still only working on her 2nd tooth. I guess it's good though because I don't see a difference in her while she is teething, I guess it doesn't hurt so bad when they are older.
Logan got sick last Friday & was definitely not himself. He had a fever & was just laying around all day. He actually fell asleep twice downstairs, by himself. For those of you who know this boy & how much he hates to go to sleep, this was just crazy. A couple days after the fever he got a nasty little rash. I of course think the worst & that he probably has chicken pox so we rush to the Dr. & they said it was just a viral infection. I was very happy about that.
Logan also has been talking a lot better lately which I love. He has this new thing where he will tell you if he doesn't like something. The other day I asked him if he wanted some BBQ sauce & he proceeds to tell me he doesn't like BBQ sauce. The way he says it is too flipping funny. I got it on video.
Logan got sick last Friday & was definitely not himself. He had a fever & was just laying around all day. He actually fell asleep twice downstairs, by himself. For those of you who know this boy & how much he hates to go to sleep, this was just crazy. A couple days after the fever he got a nasty little rash. I of course think the worst & that he probably has chicken pox so we rush to the Dr. & they said it was just a viral infection. I was very happy about that.
Logan also has been talking a lot better lately which I love. He has this new thing where he will tell you if he doesn't like something. The other day I asked him if he wanted some BBQ sauce & he proceeds to tell me he doesn't like BBQ sauce. The way he says it is too flipping funny. I got it on video.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home