Changes!
As you all can see I changed the look of my blog. I love the new look & there is a person who has free templates that you can use. Just look at the credits towards the bottom of the page & you will see the Zoot link, & that is where I got it from.
Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. Just been kind of lazy & tired. So much has been going on. We had a wedding shower for Andrea last weekend & it was so much fun. It was the perfect amount of people so we could all just talk to each other instead of little groups here & there, I had a blast. Andrea got some great things & posed with each & everyone of them, it was pretty cute. We stayed later after all the guests went home & just hung out with my parents, Grover, Cathy, Andrea, Cris, Landon, & Wes. It was a great day.
I also want to write how happy I am for Andrea & Lee. They are so perfect together & so lucky to have found each other. I love you both & can't wait until January.
Today me & the kids were really lucky & got to go to the Zoo with Cathy, Andrea, Cris, Landon, & Wes. I thought that it was going to a little cooler here in Georgia today, but sadly I was wrong. The zoo was good & Logan loved the turtles, but towards the end he turned into his regular 2.5 year old self. I love it when it feels like 100 degrees outside & you have to keep running after, picking up, & trying to discipline a 2.5 year old. Why can't he just be happy looking at the gorillas & tigers, not wanting to touch all the locks in the zoo or go the opposite way from everyone else. Even though he was a little crazy we still had a great time, & I love to be around all the Thomas , they are family to us & it was wonderful.
Disclaimer: I am sorry if this blog entry sounds like a 3rd grader wrote it, I am sitting here about to pass out from exhaustion from today. Please excuse my lack of creativity.
Well here are some piucs of our events from the past 2 weeks, if blogger lets me. If not, you again have mail.
Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. Just been kind of lazy & tired. So much has been going on. We had a wedding shower for Andrea last weekend & it was so much fun. It was the perfect amount of people so we could all just talk to each other instead of little groups here & there, I had a blast. Andrea got some great things & posed with each & everyone of them, it was pretty cute. We stayed later after all the guests went home & just hung out with my parents, Grover, Cathy, Andrea, Cris, Landon, & Wes. It was a great day.
I also want to write how happy I am for Andrea & Lee. They are so perfect together & so lucky to have found each other. I love you both & can't wait until January.
Today me & the kids were really lucky & got to go to the Zoo with Cathy, Andrea, Cris, Landon, & Wes. I thought that it was going to a little cooler here in Georgia today, but sadly I was wrong. The zoo was good & Logan loved the turtles, but towards the end he turned into his regular 2.5 year old self. I love it when it feels like 100 degrees outside & you have to keep running after, picking up, & trying to discipline a 2.5 year old. Why can't he just be happy looking at the gorillas & tigers, not wanting to touch all the locks in the zoo or go the opposite way from everyone else. Even though he was a little crazy we still had a great time, & I love to be around all the Thomas , they are family to us & it was wonderful.
Disclaimer: I am sorry if this blog entry sounds like a 3rd grader wrote it, I am sitting here about to pass out from exhaustion from today. Please excuse my lack of creativity.
Well here are some piucs of our events from the past 2 weeks, if blogger lets me. If not, you again have mail.
2 Comments:
I am so glad you could come with us today! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new blog!
Lee and I definitely want to get together before we leave - you need to find a babysitter for Friday night ;)
Hey- it is so good to see your blog- I haven't been tuning in- but it sounds like everything is great! Can't wait to see pics from Andreas shower-- Tell everyone I updated our blog as well-
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home