Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Did I tell you that my Baby Boy is 3!


Yesterday my sweet little angel Logan turned 3 years old. Where has the time gone? I was talking to my Mother in Law & we were remembering the day he was born like it was yesterday. So much has happened in his 3 little years of life.

His first year was so easy, what a good baby he was. During his first year we moved to a new state & he adjusted like the little champ he is.
His second year he got pneumonia, had his tonsils & adenoids removed, got a little sister, & started school. Everything again was handled with the utmost grace a 2 year old can have.

And now his 3rd year. What will it have in store for him? Who knows, but I know that he will always be able to handle everything that comes to him.

Yesterday was a little boys dream. It started off with Logan graduating speech therapy. No more speech!!!!! His ST thinks that he is doing well enough to not have go anymore & I couldn't agree more. I can now have conversations with my little man & it is wonderful.

We then had a gourmet lunch at Wendy's, YUMMY. After that it was off to the Georgia Aquarium. Can I just say, WOW. That aquarium is so awesome. If you ever have the time to go, GO. The kids went nuts & loved every minute of it.

Then home for some Chili on a cold day. Eric's cousin David & his girlfriend Keiko came over to partake in the festivities. Logan opened his presents & was surprised with a SpongeBob cake.

It was such a wonderful day for a wonderful little boy. I love you my angel & Happy 3rd Birthday.

Oh yeah, here are some pics:)

Touching the animals.



I really liked the HUGE Crabs, makes me want an allergy test.






Loving the Beluga Whales.Even with a snot nose, still beautiful.



Logan w/ his Daddy


Cute, CuteEven more Cute, Cute


If you look closely you can Logan talking to the Penguins
How old are you?
Me & my babies
We forgot to get candles so I guess this will do
YEAH!!!
Too Precious
Through the eyes of a child
The kids with their GaGa

All tuckered out

3 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

Happy birthday to Logan! I am glad you guys had a great day!

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel, It looks like Logan had a great 3rd birthday!! How fast they grow! Take care, Cathy

1:22 PM  
Blogger elaine said...

Happy birthday Logan!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home