Procrastination
The title should be sung to the tune of Rod Stewerts Infatuation. I am one of those people who waits until the last minute to do anything. Just ask anyone that knows me & they will tell you the same. So in true form, with my Mom & Vilma driving here as we speak (for the wedding
of the year!) & my house looking like it has been hit by Hurricane Logan & Ellie, I am blogging & taking pictures.
Ellie is taking forever to get hair & it is driving me a little bonkers. I want to put her hair up in bows, maybe a braid or two, & I would love it if we could go out in public & not have someone say, " Ah HE is so cute", but I don't see that happening in the near future. So for now we will put hats on her. Thank goodness for some cold Georgia weather & cute purple fleece hats.


of the year!) & my house looking like it has been hit by Hurricane Logan & Ellie, I am blogging & taking pictures.
Ellie is taking forever to get hair & it is driving me a little bonkers. I want to put her hair up in bows, maybe a braid or two, & I would love it if we could go out in public & not have someone say, " Ah HE is so cute", but I don't see that happening in the near future. So for now we will put hats on her. Thank goodness for some cold Georgia weather & cute purple fleece hats.
Poor baby with no hair, but damn does she look good in hats or what?
I would like to add that I did fold some towels while waiting for the pictures to upload, Man I'm good.
7 Comments:
this is so cute- she is adorable. Can't wait to see you all this weekend and party in Atlanta!
Love Aunt Dani
With that purple hat she looks a lot like Logan, except for those big Rachel eyes.
Taht last comment was me
See you're not the only dumb one.
"Taht"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CB, I knew that my dumbness was inherited from a know it all, like yourself.
Love you bunches:)
how can anyone mistake her for a boy? she is too cute!
I can't wait to see you this weekend. I mean, you better show up. You are the matron of honor after all!
xoxo
Great photos Rach. The last one looks like she is pondering how to solve world hunger. It is really cute.
See you tonight. Love, Grover
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home