10 Years Until 40,
That is what my Dad keeps saying to me, which I think is so wrong. Well, today is my 30th Birthday. I feel blah today, kind of like today is just any old day. The weather sucks, which I think is adding to my blah state.
One of the things that did bring a super smile to my face was Andrea's post today. What a great friend, I wish she was here for a little HITW action, but we will just have to make up for lost time nest time she is here.
Well, I can't think of any witty anecdotes right know so I will just say, "Hello thirty, my name is Rachel & it is very nice to meet you."
One of the things that did bring a super smile to my face was Andrea's post today. What a great friend, I wish she was here for a little HITW action, but we will just have to make up for lost time nest time she is here.
Well, I can't think of any witty anecdotes right know so I will just say, "Hello thirty, my name is Rachel & it is very nice to meet you."
2 Comments:
And 30 welcomes you with open arms my friend!
Happy birthday Rach! Next time I am there HITW will not know what hit it!
xoxo
Andrea
Happy Birthday Rachel! I remember when you were born-now that is old!
Love, Grover
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home