Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Anticipation Must be Killing You

And, without further ado, Logan & Ellie:



This is what happens when I tell Logan to get dressed.






Just because I love overalls on babies




Andrea, Ellie's Godmother, gave her this shawl & every time I put it on Ellie, I get teary eyed because it is just so damn cute I. Can't. Take. It.



More shawl goodness.



Great, now the pictures of the shawl are making me teary eyed.

We made it outside today & it was a little colder than I expected.


Hope you enjoyed:)

2 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

I love Logan's choice! Especially the shorts...he is clearly a Florida boy at heart!

And the shawl? I can't get enough of it! It looks SO cute on her!

Miss you guys!
xoxo

3:59 AM  
Blogger Grover Thomas Jr. said...

Did he dress in the shorts the same day it was freezing outside?

The shawl is just too much-I started laughing out loud it is so cute and hollered at Cathy to come see it. What darling kids.
Love,
Grover

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home