Thursday, February 15, 2007

I Could Never Live In Seattle

I want to apologize for my posts as of late. I think that this winter weather is getting to me, & I have just been feeling a little down. Well, I need to snap myself out of it & think of the positive. Like, I am going with Eric to California in 25 days. Yep, you did read that right. Thanks to the I to the B to the M, & my Dad's frequent flier points, I get to tag along on Eric's business trip.

We are flying into LAX on March 12th & come back on the 16th. We are staying in Costa Mesa, which I believe is in Orange County & about an hour from LA. I am really starting to get excited for this. Eric & I haven't been anywhere since our Honeymoon, & this is going to be a nice treat for us. Even though Eric has to go to training we are still going to make the most out of the time there.

We are also very lucky in the fact that Vilma is coming to our house to stay with the kids. Yeah Baby, no kids for 5 days. I feel bad for wanting to get away, but I am with them, All. The. Time.

So look out LA, Ray Ray is coming & I better see a celebrity or I will be pretty pissed. So all you celebs get ready, because in 25 days I will be in stalking mode.

2 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

Yay! I am excited for you guys, you will have a blast. And once you do this trip? Next stop London!!


Oh, and if you see JT while out there? Send him my way!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Grover Thomas Jr. said...

I think this is pretty cool about your trip to LA-Andrea had told us about it-now, in the interest of full disclosure, I must have spent 5 minutes trying to solve the puzzle of what the I to the B to the M meant. Then it hit me. Did I feel stupid or what?

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home