My Kids are the Bestest
So in the midst of of all the hugging & kissing I got on Saturday morning from my babies, because they missed me so. Ellie coughed in my face & I got the nasty Ebola strain that is going around the house.
This is probably the worst cold we have gotten this season & I am miserable. Fever, coughing, stuffy nose, sore throat, & just plain misery is what accompanies this wonderful virus.
I can't wait for cold & flu season to be over. We have just been hit so hard by all of these bugs & I don't think I can handle anymore. One last thing, say a little prayer that Ellie's snot nose goes away fast, for her sake & mine. She can't take the raw nose & I can't take the screaming.
The End:)
This is probably the worst cold we have gotten this season & I am miserable. Fever, coughing, stuffy nose, sore throat, & just plain misery is what accompanies this wonderful virus.
I can't wait for cold & flu season to be over. We have just been hit so hard by all of these bugs & I don't think I can handle anymore. One last thing, say a little prayer that Ellie's snot nose goes away fast, for her sake & mine. She can't take the raw nose & I can't take the screaming.
The End:)
2 Comments:
Feel better, Rach.
I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home