We're Back!
We made it back from California last night, & what an awesome trip we had. We were so lucky to be able to do everything we did since Eric was there for work. We stayed in Costa Mesa which is about 40 minutes south of LA & about 5 minutes form the beach. Can I just say that I. Loved. It. There.
You see California in the movies all the time, but it does not do it justice. The beaches are more beautiful, Rodeo Dr. is more glamorous, & Hollywood is more crazy.
I wanted to get pictures of driving into Beverly Hills when we first got to LA, but guess what? I forgot my memory card for my camera. Eric calmed me down & we found a Radio Shack right away & bought a new one, thank goodness, because I would have had a meltdown if I had to use disposable camera the whole time.
Here is our trip explained in pictures:
Rodeo Dr. is so nice & had to wipe up my drool as we walked. Things are a little on the expensive side there, but it is so much fun to window shop.
Eric went in to get a little nip/tuck, while we were there:)
I am a celebrity slut, look it's Mr Chow, where the celebrities eat. I am officially a loser.This is me after a 4 hour plane ride, just imagine how I would look if I wasn't in first class.
This was the best picture of me & Eric, until this guy walked by.
4 Comments:
Yay!!! I am so glad you guys had a good time! I love the pictures!
Miss you all!
xoxo
Andrea
I am so glad you had a great time. I knew you were just going to love it.
rach -
I'm a celebrity whore, too!! love reading about your trip. I was on Rodeo Drive during July - it is incredible. Glad y'all had fun.
Looks like you two had a great visit to sunny Californ-I-A. It's nice to take a trip without the little ones. I bet you were glad to get home, but can't wait till the next one!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home