At This Rate I Will be Gray & Bald, SOON
Logan, my dear sweet boy Logan. Why have you been so destructive lately? Did I do something so horrible that you just had to scribble (with a black Sharpie) all over our upstairs railing, your door, & Ellie's door.
What about that time that you got a hold of some deodorant & shaved a trillion little pieces off of it onto you & Ellie's heads right after your bath. I never thought you both could smell so manly.
I remember just like it was yesterday, oh wait it was yesterday, when you pulled the toilet paper all the way out into the living room from the bathroom. You looked like you were so proud of yourself, & said, "Look Mommy." I was not so proud.
But my all time favorite is when I found you in the kitchen & you said that your hands were sticky. My sweet boy, it was not just your hands. It was your whole body, the kitchen floor, the baby gate, the rug, & the refrigerator that was sticky, from the peanut butter that you got out of the pantry.
Logan, I love you with all my heart. Even though it is hard to clean up after you, you do make my life so much fuller.
Love,
Mommy
What about that time that you got a hold of some deodorant & shaved a trillion little pieces off of it onto you & Ellie's heads right after your bath. I never thought you both could smell so manly.
I remember just like it was yesterday, oh wait it was yesterday, when you pulled the toilet paper all the way out into the living room from the bathroom. You looked like you were so proud of yourself, & said, "Look Mommy." I was not so proud.
But my all time favorite is when I found you in the kitchen & you said that your hands were sticky. My sweet boy, it was not just your hands. It was your whole body, the kitchen floor, the baby gate, the rug, & the refrigerator that was sticky, from the peanut butter that you got out of the pantry.
Logan, I love you with all my heart. Even though it is hard to clean up after you, you do make my life so much fuller.
Love,
Mommy
4 Comments:
Is it wrong that this made me laugh?
You can laugh at me someday when I have my own kids and they do things like this but until then?
Hee hee :)
xoxo
Andrea
Nothing better than those sticky kisses, though, mommy. :)
What a sweet boy. You'll have so many more of those days to come. God Bless you and keep you safe. Hee! Hee!
Rach,
I read this and all I could think of was Happy Mothers Day! Oh-and wait about 14 years-you haven't seen anything yet!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home