Monday, October 15, 2007

Holy Pictures Batman

Logan is 3 Ellie Bellie is now 2

Birthday Donut Don't tell my Dad or Eric, but Logan is a very good stylist
Logan took these 2 pics without me knowing, that foot in the way has him so busted:)

Precious little love

Diego claws
The Fam


Blowing out her candles

The King of the house
Me & my boy
Our pretty princess
Yee Haw boots


Cabin Robes, I swear this place thought of everything
View
Living Room
Troublemakers
Mommies

Sexy
Scary




This is what happens when you lock your keys in the car in the mountains & have to wait 3 hours to get it unlocked





She didn't know that he was behind her. She freaked when she saw him, too funny

Me & my Girl
Sweetness
Uncle Sam & fellow Patriots
Let the drinking & games beginWhat a sweet little old lady

Told you there were a lot. Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did taking them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Grover Thomas Jr. said...

Given the photos of your Dad in his various costumes, do not fear about him learning about Logan's coiffing techniques.

The purple dress is adorable. She is a princess.

May I assume you all had a fabulous time? See you Saturday.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who took these pictures of me and when were they taken ? Was I there?
Love
Dad

6:39 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Love all the pics! You really do have beautiful children.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home