Friday, June 01, 2007

I am Tiny:)

So my Aunt Tina got the kids a pool for the summer & it is too cute for words. The other day Logan was about to get in & he said, "Come on Mommy, get in." I told him that I was too big to get in the pool. He then proceeded to tell me, no Mommy you not big, you tiny.

Man that boy is good for my self esteem.

My USB is broken, AGAIN. I will have to get my pics on a disc, AGAIN.

5 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

Awww! Send him my way, he can say stuff like that to me anytime!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

Very sweet! Isn't it nice to know that our boys will always think that we are the most beautiful woman in the world? At least for now...

2:52 PM  
Blogger Grover Thomas Jr. said...

Hooray! A post from Rachel!

Logan is going to be a lady killer!

5:01 AM  
Blogger Grover Thomas Jr. said...

I just want you to know that your Dad and I danced together last night in Spain until we were both about to drop. We were the hit of the party!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

Hey Rachel! Can't wait to hear from you again. I hope all is well!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home