Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Before & After

I swear we never have a just chill out weekend. Friday started off w/ a trip to the Dr for Logan. He has cellulitis in his hand. We ended up at the ER that night for some IV antibiotics & blood tests. I think that Scottish Rite needs to send me a thank you card for keeping all the nurses & doctors in Crocs. He is doing a lot better, but it is just taking forever to heal. Hopefully he will be good in time for school next week.



Sunday Eric & I painted Ellie's room finally. I am so excited because we never did a nursery for her, so this was such a treat for me to do for her. We also took off the front railing of her crib so now she is in a toddler bed, sniff. She has done so well in it. I think she's scared to get out, but whatever works for me:)


Here are some before & after pics of her room & some random kid pics.....


This is so sad, but this was Ellie's room before.
And After!!!!! I love it & painted all the circles all by myself:)Just becasue she is so cute
Practicing for when they go on tourMy poor little buddies hand:(

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope when she wakes up, she doesn't feel as though she was on an LSD trip. It looks great.
CB

1:42 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

First of all, poor Logan! I am glad he is okay now, you guys certainly know that hospital in and out :)

Second, I heart Ellie's room. I actually wish my room was that cute! When we move back to Atlanta wanna come over and do the nursery for us?

Thirdly, do the pictures of Ellie and Logan performing remind you of anything? All the performances we did over the years?

Miss you all!
xoxo

2:10 PM  
Blogger Grover Thomas Jr. said...

It's interesting that your Uncle Curtis thought of LSD-Cathy thought of Baskin Robbins-what does that say about Curtis?

The room looks really great-we both love it. And as always,great photos of the kids. Glad Logan is doing better.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Love the room!!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home