Cock A Doodle Doo
My children have turned into roosters. It all started last week when I went to check n Logan in his bed after he went to sleep. He wasn't in his room. This is where we found him.
Just because sleeping kiddies is cute.




But, what is not cute is how they both got up at 4:30 AM ready to get the day started. This day sucked for all of us. We were all tired & extremely cranky. They have proceeded to wake up every morning since then between 5:30 & 6:00 in the AM!!! I am not a morning person, at all. These kids are killing me slowly with all of these shenanigans. This morning we were up @ 6am, it is really not fun at all.
I don't think I can stay mad at them too long though. What do you think??
3 Comments:
I wish you had time to post more often (I know why you don't) because you crack me up. I always laugh when I read your posts.
Those pictures are great! Do I have the cutest Goddaughter or what? :)
xoxo
Too cute for words!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home