He's Totally Gonna Kill me When He's Older
So Logan is my prize bathroom going guy. When he got potty trained, he was potty trained. The only problem he has is with the wiping. I know it's pretty gross, but hey we all have our things, right? A couple of weeks ago I was telling him that he needs to wipe better because he is ruining all of his underwear. I may or may not have used the term, "skid mark."
Fast forward to last week. Logan yells out to me after going to the bathroom, "Mom, I did poop come wipe my butt." I yell back, "You're a big boy, you can do it yourself." He then yells back to me, "No you do it, I don't want skid marks."
Seriously, where do they come up with these things?
Fast forward to last week. Logan yells out to me after going to the bathroom, "Mom, I did poop come wipe my butt." I yell back, "You're a big boy, you can do it yourself." He then yells back to me, "No you do it, I don't want skid marks."
Seriously, where do they come up with these things?
3 Comments:
Hilarous!
Is this what I have to look forward to?
I love this, it's great!
Ask your Dad to solve the problemn this weekend-he is so mechanical I am sure he can figure out a method and I know he would love to do something like that. Don't tell him I told you Rachel-let's keep that our little secret.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home