Tuesday, March 18, 2008

If I were a Carpenter & You Were a Lady

This is Eric's theme song right now. He is doing a lot of work to our house to make it real purty. We got a new T.V., so from now on, because we love it so, we are going to build things around the new Boob Tube. Eric lowered our mantle & built some shelving on both sides of the fireplace, I swear , just look for yourself.

Ta Da

He did such an awesome job, makes me very proud of my big boy:)

Guess what is next on the agenda? Tile floors you say? Well then I say, you are correct. I will take pictures of the progress so the whole Internets can see what a talented husband I have. The floors should be done in about 2 weeks, & I can't not even tell you how excited I am for this. I told the old linoleum it was dead to me & then Eric tore it up. The only time I have ever been happier was on my wedding day, & when my kids were born. More coming soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

It looks awesome, tell Eric I am impressed! Should I call him Bob the Builder from now on?

10:28 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Do you loan your husband out?!??!

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Eric, I am waiting for some help at the old ranch !

Dad

8:30 AM  
Blogger Grover Thomas Jr. said...

Wow. I am so intimidated by Eric. I could not even operate one of those things they call a hammer. Amazing. This should cut him some slack for some of his sins with you.

Sort of like the time your Dad had to buy your Mom a piano.

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home