Heartbreaking
So, I read this blog pretty frequently & the other day there was a post about a little girl Emily.
Here is the link. These parents are going through every parents worst nightmare, & their story touched me so much.
I just thought that in case someone who reads this measly little blog & didn't know about this family, they can now keep them in their thoughts & prayers.
P.S. If you read the update on her homepage, they raised $15,000 for this little girl!!!!! That is AWESOME!!!!
Here is the link. These parents are going through every parents worst nightmare, & their story touched me so much.
I just thought that in case someone who reads this measly little blog & didn't know about this family, they can now keep them in their thoughts & prayers.
P.S. If you read the update on her homepage, they raised $15,000 for this little girl!!!!! That is AWESOME!!!!
2 Comments:
I just read about this today, and it broke my heart. That poor family. I can't believe they have raised that much already, that is amazing!
We don't realize how lucky we are, until we read something like this.
Wow, it's hits home.
Dad
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home