Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Home Alone!!!!!

My parents took the kids back to J-Ville with them this week. Ah Yeah Baby. I really needed this break, & thank my parents like you could not even believe, for giving me this wonderful little gift.

Yesterday, I went and got some awesome fabric & re-did my kitchen chairs. I never thought I would pet & caress my kitchen chairs, but I totally did last night. At least it was in the privacy of my own home, & Eric wasn't around to get jealous.

Today, I am folding clothes, & I won't have little feet & legs running them over like it's an obstacle course. It is really a lovely feeling.

Tomorrow, I am sealing the grout on my new tiled kitchen floor. My love for all things home improvement has gone a little, dare I say, risque. I may have told my Dad that he was going to be a Grandfather again, to little baby porcelain tiles.

So that pretty much sums up my week, & believe me I am making the best of it. I know I will miss my kids like crazy, but they only left yesterday, so I am still in the honeymoon faze. So here's to a good week as just a plain old housewife. Let me give a big Cheers to that:)

2 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

I never knew you were such a Martha Stewart!

Have fun without the kiddos!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Grover Thomas Jr. said...

I agree with Andrea and may want to contract you out since I can't change a light bulb without screwing it up.

Enjoy the time-even half as much as we enjoyed the time with your parents a few days ago. Your Dad never hummed once.

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home